Cibaria International Inc. is committed to protect our products and materials from tampering or other malicious, criminal, or terrorist actions. Weekly Operations meetings with management and staff are a part of Cibaria’s regular food security program.
The company has assessed our vulnerability with regard to our products, our facility and our community and has instituted procedures to minimize the risks of contamination of our products.
- Monitoring of who enters the facility
- Infrared camera system monitoring the inside and outside of the facility 24 hours per day
- Background checks of all new employees
- Potable water tests
- Vendor approval program
- Inspection and approval of all incoming shipments
- Protection of vital records
- Analysis of incoming products
- Mock trainings
The Risk Team meets regularly to access our program and insure that Cibaria’s security program is active and working as planned. Emergency planning has become a part of our corporate culture.